Hello, I am from Chandigarh
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Role
    Other

Hello Everyone.I live in Chandigarh and I signed up to take a part in discussions like current affairs & latest trends in education and online courses and I also am here to make friends and network and I look forward to becoming acquainted with the forum.

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by navjitmi View Post
    Hello Everyone.I live in Chandigarh and I signed up to take a part in discussions like current affairs & latest trends in education and online courses and I also am here to make friends and network and I look forward to becoming acquainted with the forum.
    Welcome to Educoop!

Role
    Other
    Hi..I am Shivonsh
    Here i would like to exchange a lot of knowledge and education updates. I appreciate healthy discussion about new updates, current affairs, new things to improve education system and more.

Hi all

I think lot has changed in our Education system in last few years specially been here in Mumbai I can see a vast change and lot of money is required these days to get admission in a good school or do a good course. There are many branches and fields in education.

Role
    Student
    It filed is good and it have lot's of chances for job. You can join different courses. You will easily get job.

Role
    Organisation

Red face

Great Buddy , let me know if i could do anything. I can help students who score below 55% marks if you got any let me know i can offer them a solution which will help em in gaining knowledge quickly

Role
    Student
    Hi.I'm from India.I'm a new joinee in this forum.How to get the scholarship in higher studies?.Many scholarships are available could you know reply me soon.

I am form Pune, India. I would like to decisions about the education, career and motivation. I wish that here i will get like that environment.

Role
    Student
    Hi.I'm from India.I'm a new joinee in this forum.Let me know about scholarships that are available. could you know reply me soon.

Role
    Student
    I can help students who score below 55% marks if you got any let me know i can offer them a solution which will help em in gaining knowledge quickly

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast