Need reviews about Jetking.
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Need reviews about Jetking. Is it actually Indian's No. 1 Institute for Hardware and Networking?

Visited them and looked fine but i want to know any first had experience that people have.

Not sure, never tried to know more about them, but they should be good. I think it more importantly depends on the students too - how much they are willing to take with a course.

Role
    Student
    Hello,

I am also not aware of the jetking. it all depends upon your learning capabilities. If you are good enough then nobody stops you.

Jetking Reviews on certain blogs have been pretty negative but many students who are/were a part of the institute believe that they are falsely put up to undermine and downplay Jetking. A few students even agree that Jetking is one of the best in recruitments because the private IT firms that approach Jetking so far have been amongst the top 10 IT firms and they have also urged the aspiring students to ignore any negative remarks or criticism that has been doing the rounds lately especially regarding Jetking.

Role
    Student
    Hi Guys i am Prathibha Krishna . The Ex Student of Jetking. I have done my RHCE course and trust me i was very happy being a part of it. Jetking is the only institute in India that has adapted Smartlab Plus teaching methodology that focuses not only on the teaching but also on overall personality development of the students. Once you become a part of jetking the faculty staff begin to take care of each and every small thing related to a student. They do offer 100% job guarantee placing students in one of the best IT Sectors of bangalore. I myself have been placed in Infosys and my package is 4.5 . So do not hesitate being a part of jetking. Trust me once you join here you make your future bright.

Role
    Teacher
    You should probably go for counselling session, they also provide a 100%placement gurantee and that to for 5 years which a very good thing. For any more queries please let me know. Jetking is actually the no.1 Institute fir hardware and networking from the placement terms atleast.

Role
    Teacher
    Jetking Review - their is no good website giving actual Jetking reviews I have been coming across a few websites talking good and bad about jetking. But what they offer is too good to be true i.e 100% placement gurantee. Anyone with updates if that is true.

Jetking is one of the largest IT infrastructure management training organization in India. They are also one of the oldest institutes in India offering this course with placements.

Role
    Other
    Since you have not given the detailed information such as which city, which course and all. I consider that you are talking about Coaching Classes in Mumbai(as you belong to Mumbai, got to know from your profile). I don't have any personal experience with jetking and some of my friends have mixed experience. In that case, I would suggest you to search about it very well and do enough research before joining, as you have internet. Also try to contact with the students of jetking(if possible). For user reviews of jetking you can visit Mouthshut.com. This site gives user reviews of many products and services. I hope this will help you.

Role
    Student
    I heard about jetking for hardware and networking course. but i have not more information about facilities and job placement.

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast