Which study center do I need to choose in JEE Mains?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Sir, i want to know wheather i have to keep andhra pradesh center or west bengal center to write the exam becoz i am from west bengal but studing in andhra pradesh.
    Please tell in which place i secure best rank...

Role
    Mentor
    You need to choose where you live.

It became very difficult question sometimes to which college we choose for the study. Some centers are near to our house and some are so far. But my advice is to choose the center according to study level..

Role
    Other
    Don't think about the distance just get the information about the study centers which one is good. Because it doesn't matter if you have to go too far to study what matters is, which type of education will you get in that study center. So think before you choose any of them.

Best of luck and score good marks in your exams.

Role
    Teacher

Red face

If you are preparing JEE Mains 2016 Exam Preparation form coaching centers, then you have to go to the top institution that?s nearby from your home for the preparation of your JEE Mains 2016 Exam. If you are preparing from online, then you can go through the internet and search top high page rank website like www[dot]wifiystudy[dot]com that from you can take online test series, digital content, best preparation books and also take a free online test which, you have to check your skill where you are and how much far from your goal. You can also take expert advice for preparing your exam.
    So, I hope all above information is helpful for your preparation. All The Best for your examination.

+ Reply to Post