Help me select a good college for PGDM
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I want to join in college for the course of PGDM.But I have a confusion in select the college.Please help me to find the best Business school.

Role
    Other
    Well IIMs are best business schools of India.But taking admission in IIMs is not easy for every one.You have to clear the CAT with very High percentile.but there are other options are available of doing the PGDM for a reputed college of India.MAT is the another entrance exam from which you can take admission in good college.Many MBA Colleges of India accepted the MAT Score card for the admission in PGDM. There are lots of MBA colleges in Delhi, Mumbai and other cities of India who also conduct the placement fair in the final year of degree.You can easily search on Internet for the list of Colleges and you can also contact the alumni students of the institute for the feedback.

Role
    Other
    Accurate Institute of Management & Technology is one of the best PGDM College in Delhi/NCR. They have 100% placement for PGDM

Role
    Other
    Most importantly, make sure if the institute is AICTE approved. Employers prefer students from AICTE approved colleges. Also, if you want to go for studies overseas then it is very important to pursue your PGDM from an AICTE approved college.
    Consider the placement records of the college. The previous placements records are mostly available on the college website. See that the college is giving you enough industry exposure like industrial visits, case studies, internships, etc.
    Also, compare the fees and other factors of a number of colleges. Seek the guidance of your teachers, career counselors before taking any decision.

+ Reply to Post