Few questions regarding CBSE Exam Pattern in Schools
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Delhi, India

Respected Sir,
    I hope you will not mind to clear my following queries regarding the CBSE exam

Whether a student appearing CBSE board exam in class X can take admission in the CBSE pattern schools for class XI or not?

If the students of class X appearing the CBSE board exam can study in both CBSE and CHSE pattern, why there is another type (school based board exam) which makes the students so confused?

Why the admission criteria in all the CBSE pattern schools for admission into class XI are not same?

Why marks secured only in SA1 exam in class X are taken as admission criteria in Class XI in some schools when SA2 exam contributes major part of performance?

when the schools are conducting school based board exams why they are not taking all the passed out students of the school and keeping 50% of seats for outside students?

Why the result of merit list who are eligible for admission into class XI in the same school is declared after SA 2 result if at all the school has decided to give admission solely on marks of SA1 exam making the students to wait for a hope of being getting admission to the same school and has to forfeit the admission fees if taken admission in other CBSE pattern institutions.Even students are in a state of confusion whether they will take admission into other institution or wait for the merit list, vacancy after the entrance test etc of same school?

Thanking you.

1. Yes he can take admission in 11th class in any CBSE pattern school.

2. Well, there is only syllabus difference in CBSE and other boards.

3. Because in XI they need to choose Stream i.e Science, Commerce or Humanity. Therefore admission criteria in all the CBSE Schools are different.

4. Because there is a much gap between both the examination i guess so.

5. Its a rule.

If you need more information please contact CBSE Helpline: 1800-180-3456

+ Reply to Post