Verification of Class XII (2008) marksheet
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Role
    Other

My son passed XII in 2008 (Indian School Bahrain), thereafter joined a Mumbai University recognised college in Mumbai,
    and graduated in 2011. The XII marks have still not been verified by the Delhi Board, inspite of requests from the college.
    Time is running out. How do I get this verification. Who do I contact besides the college. What must I do. Please help.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Avril View Post
    My son passed XII in 2008 (Indian School Bahrain), thereafter joined a Mumbai University recognised college in Mumbai,
    and graduated in 2011. The XII marks have still not been verified by the Delhi Board, inspite of requests from the college.
    Time is running out. How do I get this verification. Who do I contact besides the college. What must I do. Please help.
    You may need to contact CBSE Delhi Reginal Office in case the matter is related to a foreign school. Do inquire about the verification status from the college. I'm enclosing below the contact details:

Address: PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

Regional Officer: P.I. Sabu
    Tel: 011-22248882, 85

Tel:91-11-22239177-80
    Fax: 91-11-22248990
    Email: [email protected]

Role
    Other
    Very grateful for the information provided. Documents have been sent to the address you have mentioned, but no response. However the telephone nos. are helpful, and we hope to get forward from here.Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by counselor View Post
    You may need to contact CBSE Delhi Reginal Office in case the matter is related to a foreign school. Do inquire about the verification status from college. I'm enclosing below the contact details:Address: PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.Regional Officer: P.I. SabuTel: 011-22248882, 85Tel:91-11-22239177-80Fax: 91-11-22248990Email: [email protected]

Role
    Student
    Quote Originally Posted by counselor View Post
    You may need to contact CBSE Delhi Reginal Office in case the matter is related to a foreign school. Do inquire about the verification status from the college. I'm enclosing below the contact details:

Address: PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

Regional Officer: P.I. Sabu
    Tel: 011-22248882, 85

Tel:91-11-22239177-80
    Fax: 91-11-22248990
    Email: [email protected]
    thank you for the information given. Would like to know in whose name to prepare the demand draft with the letter associated with it and which bank to make the DD from as i have been given understanding that its needs to be done with a regionalbank/ nationalised bank. Can you help me out with the bank to prepare the DD?

Role
    Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Avril View Post
    thank you for the information provided. I would just like to know in whose name to preparer the demand draft associated with the letter and through which bank to make the DD as i have been given understanding that the DD has to be prepared or done through a regional bank/ nationalised bank. Can you guide me in knowing this please. Thank You.

Role
    Mentor
    Make the Demand Draft in the favour of SECRETARY, CBSE from nationalised bank.

Role
    Student
    Quote Originally Posted by sahoo View Post
    Make the Demand Draft in the favour of SECRETARY, CBSE from nationalised bank.
    Really appreciate your help on this matter. Now I just want to clarify on the last 3 things i.e

-Amount of the DD
    -Nationalised bank - Dena Bank
    -Recommended means of sending it across

I had always made the Demand draft in the amount Rs - 200. Would like to know on the amount if its absolutely correct.
    In terms of nationalised bank i had been given information form a school here associated with the Delhi Board saying that they carry out such transactions through "Dena Bank" as its nationalised. Would like confirmation on it. This is very important cause i had kept sending the letter while preparing Demand Drafts in wrong banks.

And lastly the safest and fastest mode of sending it across to the Delhi Board Regional office i.e through courrier mode or speed post mode , bluedart etc.
    Please guide me so i can clarify on these last few things

Thank you very much for your help so far

Role
    Mentor
    • Yes amount is correct.
    • Yes you can use Dena Bank for the transaction.
    • Speed post is the suitable method of sending to Delhi Board Regional Office.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

Role
    Student
    Quote Originally Posted by ironnutzz View Post
    Really appreciate your help on this matter. Now I just want to clarify on the last 3 things i.e

-Amount of the DD
    -Nationalised bank - Dena Bank
    -Recommended means of sending it across

I had always made the Demand draft in the amount Rs - 200. Would like to know on the amount if its absolutely correct.
    In terms of nationalised bank i had been given information form a school here associated with the Delhi Board saying that they carry out such transactions through "Dena Bank" as its nationalised. Would like confirmation on it. This is very important cause i had kept sending the letter while preparing Demand Drafts in wrong banks.

And lastly the safest and fastest mode of sending it across to the Delhi Board Regional office i.e through courrier mode or speed post mode , bluedart etc.
    Please guide me so i can clarify on these last few things

Thank you very much for your help so far
    Thank You very much on the confirmation and guidance. I will be attaching the letter made by the college regarding the verification , a copy of my 12th Std mark-sheet & finally the Demand draft which i will put all in the envelope.
    So i hope these are all the 3 necessary things needed to be sent. Awaiting your last response on this matter.

Appreciate the help provided by you.

Role
    Mentor
    You're Welcome!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast