Will Improvement Exam marks be valid in foreign Universities?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

I passed my 2012 CBSE Board exams with 78 % , I previously decided to give only 2 subjects for Improvement ( maths/ physics) later when i came to know that to be eligible for JEE mains we have to give improvement in all 5 subjects i applied for the Improvement in all 5 subjects. My question Is if i want to apply to foreign universities and colleges as well in 2013 can i show them the Improvement Exam's Statement of marks or is it invalid ? Secondly If i show them both the Marks Statements will they consider the best marks of the 2 marksheets or only the Original 2012 CBSE exam Marksheet ??? Please reply ASAP !! I know its hard to tell for foreign universities as they are out of CBSE and India's Jurisdiction but should there be a problem if i were to use my improvement Marksheet is what i want to know in General? Has anyone before faced any situation of this sort before, Please reply !! Thankyou in advance!!

Improvement Examination Marks will be valid for all the universities and colleges. High marks out of two will be taken as original.

+ Reply to Post