Is it possible for me to submit a private form to CBSE for 12th?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Hello Sir,
    I am successfully passed my 11th Class last year(2011-2012) by good marks, but due to some home related problem I wasn't able to go for 12th! but I did manage to arrange my free tutions from local teachers. but I would like to know that is it possible for me to submit a private form to CBSE for 12th (2012-2013) in my case? I am kind of sure its possible but I want to very sure so that I can continue

Thanks!

Regards,
    Enon

Role
    Mentor
    No you cannot. Because Private Examination is only for those who either failed or got compartment in any subject. So first you need to appear for 12th board main examination.

Role
    Student
    Then I would go for NIOS? and does NIOS have same reputation like CBSE Board exams have? I hope it won't create problems with my future. I mean to say by "Problem in future" is there would be problem getting College admission next year or maybe problem in getting Job?

Hoping for fast response

Regards,
    Enon

You can go for NIOS directly, but certainly it does not have the same reputation. This should not be a major problem in the longer run after you get an aditional degree. But if this is going to be your finaly degree, then it better be from a reputed institute.
    The doors of vocational education are always open at any point of time.

Role
    Student
    Quote Originally Posted by iedutalk View Post
    You can go for NIOS directly, but certainly it does not have the same reputation. This should not be a major problem in the longer run after you get an aditional degree. But if this is going to be your finaly degree, then it better be from a reputed institute.
    The doors of vocational education are always open at any point of time.
    I guess you mean it would create problem in taking good college or job in future if I go for NIOS via directly but it would be different if I do NOIC via some reputed school?

Regards,
    Enon

+ Reply to Post