Is my 17 year old daughter eligible for NEET exam?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

My daughter will become 17 years old on 10 March 2013. Is she eligible to apply for NEET 2013?

Role
    Student
    yes! She is eligible for this exam if she had completed 17 years till 31st december 2012. Respected sir,I think you got your answer.

Role
    Mentor
    If a student is more than 17 year old she can go for NEET. So help your daughter to clear this exam. best of luck.

Role
    Student
    Yes she is eligible as said by NEET site

The minimum age of candidate is 17 years completed at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course.
    The upper age limit for a candidate seeking admission under 15% All India Quota seats in Government Medical Colleges through National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
    There is no upper age limit for candidates appearing in the NEET for State Quota seats. However, admission shall be subject to the prevailing norms in each State/UT.

+ Reply to Post