Admission in BBA after Passing 12th from NIOS
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Admission in BBA after Passing 12th from NIOS

Role
    Student

Post Admission in BBA after Passing 12th from NIOS

respected sir/ madam
    i am going to give the 12th exam in october from nios board. i dont want to waste my this year as i have already wasted my last year. i want to know that can i apply for the addmission in BBA in kanpur university affiliated college on the basis of affidavid?

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    respected sir/ madam
    i am going to give the 12th exam in october from nios board. i dont want to waste my this year as i have already wasted my last year. i want to know that can i apply for the addmission in BBA in kanpur university affiliated college on the basis of affidavid?
    You October exam results will be announced probably in December and the university wants you to produce the evidence for passing your class 12th exams at the time of admission. You may want to talk with the college staff you're willing to apply at for further information.

Selection Criteria:
    The students in BBA course are selected from a Joint Entrance Examination conducted by C.S.J.M.University .

Eligibility for BBA:
    Intermediate or 10+2 from U.P Board or other equivalent examination of Arts, Science, Commerce etc. Students appearing in Intermediate may also apply subject to production of evidence of passing the examination at the time of admission.

+ Reply to Post