Obtaining Photocopy of Answer sheets of Class 12
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

My daughter appeared for cbse class 12 exam from CHENNAI region.When the results are out she got very less marks than she expected.Some of of her school mates has the same experience.But some fortunate low performers got very high scores.This we strongly believe because of false numbering error CBSE wants to hide.
    We applied for rechecking result in a ready made " no error" replay.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Now for obtaining photocopy they require a paragraph written in candidate's hand writing!![/COLOR]
    Why they want the undertaking in students own handwriting!!.Surely to produce the cooked up answer sheet imitating the handwriting received.Any way with Rs 500 fee we can force CBSE to write imposition .Surely some false numbering error crept into their system which they want to hide. That is why they want this handwriting of the candidate.

Please be positive and calm with your thoughts, beliefs and sureties . Your daughter will surely find the answers she has written in case some mishap happen to her answer sheet.

But some fortunate low performers got very high scores.
    We have no right to define anyone low performer.

This we strongly believe because of false numbering error CBSE wants to hide.
    I don't believe on your beliefs.

We applied for rechecking result in a ready made "no error" reply.
    How do you know that the reply your received is readymade?

[COLOR=#333333]Why they want the undertaking in students own handwriting!!.[/COLOR]Surely to produce the cooked up answer sheet imitating the handwriting[COLOR=#333333] received.Any way [/COLOR]with Rs 500 fee we can force CBSE to write imposition . [COLOR=#333333]Surely some false numbering error crept into their system which they want to hide.
    [/COLOR]
    I am not sure about your sureties.
    Last edited by saurabh; 1st July 2012 at 01:11 AM.

+ Reply to Post