i am faheem ul hamid ,appeared in twelth class exams held in october 2012 by jammu and kashmir state board of secondary exams.
Now,i want to appear in jee exam held in april 2013 .But during submitting my jee form i have done a mistake in writing my class twelfth exam roll no . Now how can i change it. It will be great pleasure of your team.