How to take admission in Class 12th of NIOS? 2014
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

How to take admission in Class 12th of NIOS?

Role
    Student

How to take admission in Class 12th of NIOS?

sir, i have passed class 10th in the year 2010 .now i want to give class 12th exam this year.i have all the documents of class 10th.so tell me how to take admission in class 12h with arts stream.

Role
    Supporter
    Rajiv, In case you are fresh candidate and never appeared or got eligible for Class 12th from any other board, you need to apply for Stream-I whereas If you appeared for 12th from any other board but failed to pass, you need to apply for Stream-II.

Last date for Stream-I (Block II) was June 30
    Last date for Stream-I (Block I) is August 31
    Last date for Stream-II is Jun 20

Examinations for Stream-I (Block I) will be held in the month of April next year.
    Examinations for Stream-I (Block II) will be held in the month of October this year.
    Examinations for Stream-II will be held in the month of October this year.

Here's the official webpage from NIOS website for more information, http://www.online.nios.ac.in/niosreg10/premain.asp

About Stream-II:
    This stream for On-line admission is open for all those learners who had appeared but could not clear or who were eligible but could not appear the Public Examination of Secondary/Senior Secondary Levels from any recognized Examination Board for the same subject combination in which they had appeared. The learners of this stream will be eligible to appear in the October-November, 2012 Secondary/Senior Secondary Public Examinations of NIOS on the basis of original failed marksheet/admit card (Hall Ticket) of the respective Boards. The learners registered under this stream will be eligible for TOC as per guidelines and conditions.

About Stream-I:
    This stream for online Admission is open for new Learners for April 2013 Examination as per the laid down eligibility criteria for Secondary & Sr. Secondary Levels. These Learners will be eligible to appear in Public Examination first time in April 2013.

+ Reply to Post