sir I've passed the secondary& sr secondary from wbbse&wbchse respectively in 2000& 2002.Then i've completed BA from Calcutta university in 2006.Then I got MA(2008) and Bed degree in 2009 from the GGU,Bilaspur,CG. Though I have completed the above mentioned degrees but my marks are so poor only in sr secondary lebel. Now in that situation my query is'Is it possible to admit in Nios for srsecondary. If possible would any problem arise while sitting in ssc/psc wupsc along with nios certificate.? Would any sessional problem arise?