What should I do after failing in Class 12th board exams? 2014
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

What should I do after failing in Class 12th board exams?

Role
    Student

What should I do after failing in Class 12th board exams?

Respectes Sir;

I Mohit Ruhela. has appeare for class 12th examination cbse 2012 this year.with science stream as ( p.c.b) as my main subject my roll no is. 5627196. and i m from Bulandshahar ( Uttar Pradesh ). Sir in my result i have being failed in all my subjects. i.e (phy, chem,bio) nd is failed in theory. Sir i can not belive this i have full trust and confidence on myself that i can not get this much poor marks. and sir i have also cleared my one of the (pmt) exam this year... and was waiting for my result of rechecking.and in rechecking of my marks their was no mistake dected..i.e no error... sir i have been selected in the medical university of Europe. nd waiting to go Europe. for my higher studies of medical. but at the the time i saw my rechecking reults i was shocked to see that. my result was same. Sir i have still confidece in me that i can not be failed in all my subject of science. if so was my condition. then i would not have got all the 30 marks in my praticals exam. and the external examiner had juged me and gave the 30 marks in all my subject. and sir belive me i m saying everything truly. that's why i m mailing you. because i m true towards my work. so, what should i do in this condition.. i m totally confused.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit1993 View Post
    I Mohit Ruhela. has appeare for class 12th examination cbse 2012 this year.with science stream as ( p.c.b) as my main subject my roll no is. 5627196. and i m from Bulandshahar ( Uttar Pradesh ). Sir in my result i have being failed in all my subjects. i.e (phy, chem,bio) nd is failed in theory. Sir i can not belive this i have full trust and confidence on myself that i can not get this much poor marks. and sir i have also cleared my one of the (pmt) exam this year... and was waiting for my result of rechecking.and in rechecking of my marks their was no mistake dected..i.e no error... sir i have been selected in the medical university of Europe. nd waiting to go Europe. for my higher studies of medical. but at the the time i saw my rechecking reults i was shocked to see that. my result was same. Sir i have still confidece in me that i can not be failed in all my subject of science. if so was my condition. then i would not have got all the 30 marks in my praticals exam. and the external examiner had juged me and gave the 30 marks in all my subject. and sir belive me i m saying everything truly. that's why i m mailing you. because i m true towards my work. so, what should i do in this condition.. i m totally confused.
    Mohit, It's unfortunate that you couldn't pass the Class 12th examinations this year. There's nothing you can do if CBSE Verification Of Marks result says "no error". For self satisfaction, I would recommend you to apply for the retrieval of copy of answer sheets from CBSE website, cbse.nic.in. Procedure for application can be read at http://www.icbse.com/answer-sheets

But you have a chance to appear in Senior Secondary (12th) board examinations conducted by NIOS (last date is June 20), in case you are interested to pass out from an open school, read more. Don't loose hope yet, CBSE is soon (from July 16 onward) going to announce the application forms to appear as a private candidate in April 2013 examinations.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by counselor View Post
    For self satisfaction, I would recommend you to apply for the retrieval of copy of answer sheets from CBSE website, cbse.nic.in. Procedure for application be read at http://www.icbse.com/answer-sheets
    I just checked the website, and the last date to apply for copy of answer sheets was July 4. If you're really sure about some sort of mishap happened with your examination, Either file a personal appeal with your regional CBSE office or RTI is always at your service, http://cbse.nic.in/pr_rti/rti.htm

Role
    Student
    RESPECTED SIR/MAM,

It's not d problem that i m failed in class 12.. nd also it's not too difficult to pass class 12. lakhs of lakhs students are passing class 12 every year. but the fact is that if i were too weak that i could not even pass in any of the science subject. either (physics, chemistry, biology) if i m so weak in my studies so then who could i hav passed my pmt exam's.. they are not so fool that they have juged me correct. if so i have passed my exam by my luck... i hav so how could i get passed in my main exam nd my oral test too.. hundreds of questions was asked me to solve,,write t explain. i was able to do them... nd the levels of those questions was very high then that of cbse.

the main board exam of cbse this year was started from 1 March 2012. and now it's 8th July.. that means:-- 5 months have passed. after duration of my exam.. i have not even touched my class 12 books,, but still i anytime i get to write my board exam. i challange i would solve the full exam paper whether it's how much diffucult it's may not concern to me..

so when i seriously prepared for my boards exam how could i get (3 marks in biology, 4 marks in physics, and 7 marks in chemistry) when i have got all the 30 marks marks in my pratical exam.and the external examiner have given 30 marks in all my three subjects. if i was so weak hat i could only score only 3 - 4 marks in my board exam so how my school,teachers;external examiner have given me 30 marks.. if a guie does'nt study at'ol the whole year... just night before the examination he/she could able to get 20-25 marks. so how could i get this marks wen i have spent 6 to 7 hrs a day in my books. if this problem of marks was would be in my one subject i would have understand.. but in all the science's subject i m failed i can never ever. belive in my life...

And about RTI it's just waste of time and money.. i have provide all d document's,, go to court,, file the case for my problem,,run nd run behind the court for listening my case,, to stay judgement... and u know about our INDIAN JUDICIARY COURT system.. here laks of laks cases are being pending from 20 to 50 years... so my case would be like ash in air..

THIS CBSE DOES'NT CARE ABOUT THE RESULT THAT WILL GOING TO HAPPEN IN STUDENT'S LIFE THEY JUST MAKE FAKE ARGUMEENTS AND SATIFICATION THAT WE WILL DO THIS WE WILL DO THAT... JUST A" BOW".

+ Reply to Post