Looking for best schools in Navi Mumbai with extra curricular activities
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Other

I am newer in navi mumbai.So got to know about best schools in navi mumbai to my child.School that should have extra curricular activities like athletics, music, dramatics, public speaking, creative writing and chess.

Ryan International is supposed to be a good option for the same reason. Would still suggest that you visit the school personally before finalizing.

The school notice board can tell you a lot about the activities that happen at the school.

Role
    Other
    Hi preeti22,
    If you are still in the hunt for finding the best school with extra curricular activities, then I guess the schools in Navi Mumbai are not exactly what you are looking for your child. In such a case, why don’t you start looking for schools that are located out of your vicinity? I will recommend a school located at BKC (Bandra-Kurla Complex) which is actually not so far away from Navi Mumbai as it is very close to Kurla, which connects Mumbai to Navi Mumbai and there are a lot of option in terms of transportation. The name of the school is Ascend international School which is well known for its contemporary and collaborative education along with their extra curriculum activities in school. Apart from the regular activities during regular school hours, they also have special After School Clubs and an Extended Day Programme where students can engage in a variety of open activities from playground time, to games and sports. Do check out this school if you are willing to look beyond Navi Mumbai in search for finding the best school for your child.

Role
    Student
    Please search on Google about it. Google will provide you the best results of your query. Hope it helps.

Role
    Organisation
    Best schools in Navi mumbai:
    Apeejay School, Nerul
    Avalon Heights International School, Vashi
    Bal Bharti Public School, Kharghar
    DAV Public School, Airoli
    Ryan International School, Nerul

Role
    Parent
    Hey you can try for MLSI school because it is an international school and includes many activities for kids in their sessions.

Role
    Parent
    Hey,

I would like to suggest you the name of MLSI international school in Mumbai which counted in top best international school.

Role
    Parent
    Hey Friend,

There are many good schools in Mumbai...According to me Mount Litera School International is really good in all terms which you are looking for. It is situated at Bandra Kurla and help kids in doing more of the extra curricular activities by their own. Other one is DAV Public School. Choose wisely...coz both of them are good.

+ Reply to Post