How to obtain Migration Certificate from CBSE after Class X?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I have passed Xth Board from CBSE. Now I want to change over to CHSE Orissa. They are asking for Migration Certificate from CBSE for admission into CHSE, ORISSA. How to obtain it ? Pls respond urgent. Thanks in advance.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan View Post
    I have passed Xth Board from CBSE. Now I want to change over to CHSE Orissa. They are asking for Migration Certificate from CBSE for admission into CHSE, ORISSA. How to obtain it ? Pls respond urgent. Thanks in advance.
    Here's the procedure laid down by CBSE for obtaining migration certificate, http://www.icbse.com/migration-certificate
    If you need the certificate [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]after two days an urgent fees of Rs.50.00 extra will be charged. If the certificate is required by post an extra amount of Rs. 20.00 may also be charged. (Rs. 30/- for outstation candidates). Do keep the copy of you Class 10th marksheet and certificate handy while applying for the same.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Role
    Student
    I have passed Xth Board from cbse 2011. I have lost my migration certificate. I want to fill up Airforce,Navy online form but i have no migration form so, i cannot apply any form . How to obtain it ? Pls respond urgent. Thanks in advance. I shall be oblige for this.

Role
    Other
    For obtaining Xth migration certificate you need to fill an application form, you can send your application form along with fee (RS 50.00) to the Deputy Secretary Central Board of Secondary Education (Regional office). Every state has there own regional offices you can get their contact information online.Verification of all the documents by the Controller of Examinations is must for issuing the new migration certificate and all the documents will be received after 15 days (excluding holidays).

Role
    Other
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan View Post
    http://educoop.com/threads/5960-CBSE...and-12th-Class

+ Reply to Post