How much percentage is needed in 12th for aerospace engineering?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

How many percentage need in 12th for aerospace engineering? what difference between aerospace and aeronautic? any entries exam for join aerospace engineering? which best college for aerospace engineering in india?and after aerospace engineering how i can join nasa to became astronaut?

Role
    Student
    Candidates should complete 12th class so as to apply for aeronautical engineering course. Subjects such as Physics, chemistry and mathematics should be opted in 12th class level. Also 50% marks is necessary for admission for this course. Admission process will require the candidates to attend AIEEE. A good score in this exam will give a chance for the candidates to attend counseling process.

Role
    Student

Hi,
    aeronautical engineering is one the toughest courses within the engineering stream as well. To be an aeronautical-engineering aeronautical engineerone should have a graduate degree (B.E/B.Tech.) or at least a diploma in Aeronautics. The degree and postgraduate degree courses are offered by the engineering colleges and Institutes of Technology (IITs), and the diploma courses are available at polytechnics. The basic eligibility criteria for a BE / B.Tech is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must have a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate. One must also pass the qualifying exam JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) conducted by the IIT's.

+ Reply to Post