What kind of job should i pursue prior to MBA in sports management for experience?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

What kind of job should i pursue prior to MBA in sports management for experience?

Role
    Student

i am currently pursuing BE.IT last year from Mumbai university. i want to pursue a PGDM or MBA degree in sports management in india so i would like to know what kind of internship or a job i can look out for prior to the MBA for some valuable work experience. thank you.

Role
    Student

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tejasp View Post
    i am currently pursuing BE.IT last year from Mumbai university. i want to pursue a PGDM or MBA degree in sports management in india so i would like to know what kind of internship or a job i can look out for prior to the MBA for some valuable work experience. thank you.
    Hai.. Prior to the MBA programme in Sports, you can go for a diploma or Masters course in Physical education and Sports in reputed institutions like BHU, Lovely Professional University, Mount Carmel College etc. It will boost your eligibility for the course. It will also help you to find a job easily through campus placements etc. You may can avail scholarships also in these universities.

+ Reply to Post