Correction of CBSE mark sheet for Class 10, 12 after 2 years
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Other

I need a help.
    i have passed my secondary examination in 2005 and the mark sheet of it contains only my first name and same is with my senior secondary mark sheet which i have cleared in the year 2007.
    The cbse amendments says that you can get your mar sheets corrected within a period of 2 years, but its more than 2 years now.
    i know there must be some procedure to get rid of this problem as i am facing too much troubles right now.

please help me.
    i will be highly obliged.

Role
    Student
    I need help.
    I cleared my 10th in 2012 and the mark sheet contain my name as PUNIT KUMAR N,
    & i cleared my 12th in 2014 and its mark sheet contain my name as PUNIT KUMAR,
    there is a missing of N in my name in 12th mark sheet.
    So how can i solve this problem,
    please tell me to solve this problem so i dont get problem in future.

Role
    Organisation
    You send an application for correction of name only within ten years of the date of declaration of result provided the application of the candidate is forwarded by the Head of Institution with the following attested document:
    copy of admission form
    copy of the School Leaving Certificate
    copy of the portion of the page of admission and withdrawal register of the school

Role
    Student
    Hi there!
    I'm a student of graduation final year. I have passed X and XII from same institution. I got my name changed from Veronica to Arohi. I have my X and XII certificate but I need to get my certificates reissued in my new name. What procedure I need to follow for the same? Kindly guide me.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

Role
    Student
    well you can apply by filling a correction form and submit it to C.B.S.E office and an nominal fee would be charged to you , and you can change that my providing sufficient proof for your corrections.

Role
    Organisation
    Kovai Vidyashram is a CBSE ----- School promoted by a team of Academicians, Psychologist and people from Business and Industry to provide world class education. At Kovai Vidyashram, learning happens with passion and joy. Kovai Vidyashram will inspires the students by providing best possible academic ambience and benevolent teachers.

+ Reply to Post