Where to get Counter signed T.C. for admission in School?
+ Ask a Question
  Results 1 to 4 of 4
Discussion Title:

Where to get Counter signed T.C. for admission in School?

  1. #1
    praveen's Avatar
    Posts
    2
    Role
    Student
    Location
    Lucknow,India

    Where to get Counter signed T.C. for admission in School?

    My nephew have passed 10th exam form cbse school Jeddaha, Saudi Arebia. Now he got addimission in CBSE school in Lucknow for 11th. His T.C. is not counter signed and school are asking for counter sign T.C. wher can i get counter sign on T.C.

  2. #2
    counselor's Avatar
    Posts
    182
    Role
    Supporter
    Location
    Mumbai
    Quote Originally Posted by praveen View Post
    My nephew have passed 10th exam form cbse school Jeddaha, Saudi Arebia. Now he got addimission in CBSE school in Lucknow for 11th. His T.C. is not counter signed and school are asking for counter sign T.C. where can i get counter sign on T.C.
    Praveen, Since your nephew is migrating from different country, You must produce the Transfer Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by the Consulate General / Indian Embassy (Link to Consulate General of India in Jeddaha http://cgijeddah.mkcl.org/). The original certificate in support of date of birth or T.C./ School leaving certificate shall however be submitted to the school positively at the time of admission.

    And In case, someone is migrating from different state within India, the Transfer Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by the CBSE Regional Office. List of CBSE Regional Offices, http://www.icbse.com/regional-offices

  3. #3
    praveen's Avatar
    Posts
    2
    Role
    Student
    Location
    Lucknow,India

    Counter sign on TC

    Quote Originally Posted by counselor View Post
    Praveen, Since your nephew is migrating from different country, You must produce the Transfer Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by the Consulate General / Indian Embassy (Link to Consulate General of India in Jeddaha http://cgijeddah.mkcl.org/). The original certificate in support of date of birth or T.C./ School leaving certificate shall however be submitted to the school positively at the time of admission.

    And In case, someone is migrating from different state within India, the Transfer Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by the CBSE Regional Office. List of CBSE Regional Offices, http://www.icbse.com/regional-offices

    Dear Sir, Thankyou for giving my answer.
    One more thing i want to asked that wheather i can get counter sign on TC from CBSE regional office (Foreign Schools).

  4. #4
    counselor's Avatar
    Posts
    182
    Role
    Supporter
    Location
    Mumbai
    Quote Originally Posted by praveen View Post
    Dear Sir, Thankyou for giving my answer.
    One more thing i want to asked that wheather i can get counter sign on TC from CBSE regional office ([COLOR=#000000][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Foreign Schools).[/FONT][/COLOR]
    You need to ask the school, you're applying to like whether they will accept the counter sign by CBSE Regional Office. As per the rules, You must produce the Transfer Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by the Consulate General / Indian Embassy in case of migration from a foreign school.

+ Reply to Post