I want to do ethical hacking course in Surat, Gujarat
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

sir, i'm a b.com student and going to appear in last year of b.com in march 2012-2013, but i want do ethical hacking course which require 12th with physics,math and chemistry. and i'm a commerce student. the instituted told me that i have to gave them passing certificate of above 3 sub, they also told me that if i passed equivalent of this sub is also can provide me an admission. so pls tell me that can i do 12th science as my 10th is passed be only 42%. so if i want do 12th science how can i do? in surat, gujarat. or what is the equivalent of 12 science. i want to to do it from surat cause i'm living in surat,gujarat. ls ans ..a i fulfill my dream.. while i'm studying commerce i realized that i'm not deserving commerce ..i like science ..i like physics not account .

Role
    Student

you have a best opportunity for your bright future in this field. Vioal E-Learning Pvt. Ltd. gives this type of education. not only hacking you can also learn cyber crime investigation, search engine optimizer, security elite + and much more. for free demo you can attend seminar every saturday at 9:00 pm.
    address: Cyber Security Awerness Workshop' At Resource Conference Centre, B-101, Diamond World, Mini Bazar, Varachha, Surat

+ Reply to Post