Lost my Class 10th marksheet, How to obtain a duplicate?
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Hai, This is narayan. i completed my 10th during the year 2001. Now i lost my marksheet. may i know what is the procedure to get a new one.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Narayansingh View Post
    Hai, This is narayan. i completed my 10th during the year 2001. Now i lost my marksheet. may i know what is the procedure to get a new one.
    Here are the instructions to obtain a duplicate mark-sheet from CBSE, http://www.icbse.com/duplicate-marksheet
    Let me know if you've any further questions regarding the same matter.

Role
    Student
    sir I am sagnik from kolkata, and i lost my class 10 marksheet and i passed my wclass 10 exam on 2009. I was a student of K.V.Ballygunge , kolkata, west bengal. I came to know that i have to apply to RO allahabad for the duplicate marksheet. but i would like to know is, whether i have to send the avvidavit as well as the press notification along with the form or not and how much amount i have to pay as draft.
    will be wairing for ur reply.
    regards
    sagnik.

Role
    Other

Unhappy

Sir,

I lost my 10th and 12th Marklist, I did my schooling in Kuwait but had CBSE board, how can I apply for duplicate ML

Role
    Other
    Quote Originally Posted by Narayansingh View Post
    this is manoj, my son passed 10th in 2011 and lost his original mark-sheet. how to get it again. he has to submit it in some enginnering college for admission

Role
    Student
    Thank you sir for sharing the links. It is very useful for my friend because they also suffering from same problem.

Role
    Other
    Sir, Iam anand , I lost my original marklist of 10 and 12. So what should I do to get the duplicate one.

Role
    Other
    You have not mentioned the board from which you had done your 10 and 12. Because every board has their own procedure.

You Need following documents to apply for duplicate marksheet/certificate along with application form

(1) Certificate from school principal or gazetted officer stating that He has verified the bonafide of the candidate and recommend that a duplicate copy of board’s certificate may be issued to him/her.

(2) Affidavit in 10 rupee non-judicial stamp paper attested by first class magistrate or notary public in following format

I __________ son/daughter of __________ declare on oath tht my qualifying/passing certificate issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education of having passed the secondary/ senior secondary examination in the year __________ from school _____________ or privately, has been actually lost/ destroyed / mutilated and that it is my true statement.
    Sworn before me on this day of _______(date)_.

Signature of Candidate

permanent address

Signature and seal of 1st class Magistrate or Notary Public

(3) Press notification in lost/found column published in any one (english or Hindi) national daily newspaper. attach original full page of the concerned newspaper highlighting the portion of the matter as below :

it is notified for the information that my original/duplicate qualifying examination certificate or Main/compartiment, secondary/senior secondary examination of year ______ and Roll No. ____________ issued by CBSE has been actually lost/destroyed/mutilated.

Name of Candidate
    Full Address

(4) Bank Draft for the fee as applicable

(5) Copy of FIR

(6) Xerox copy of the document if available

Fee charges are

For duplicate copy of a certificate-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)
    For a migration Certificate-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)
    For certificate of Date of Birth-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)
    For a Provisional Certificate-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)
    For duplicate copy of Statement of Marks-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)

Role
    Student
    You Need following documents to apply for duplicate marksheet/certificate along with application form

(1) Certificate from school principal or gazetted officer stating that He has verified the bonafide of the candidate and recommend that a duplicate copy of board’s certificate may be issued to him/her.

(2) Affidavit in 10 rupee non-judicial stamp paper attested by first class magistrate or notary public in following format

I __________ son/daughter of __________ declare on oath tht my qualifying/passing certificate issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education of having passed the secondary/ senior secondary examination in the year __________ from school _____________ or privately, has been actually lost/ destroyed / mutilated and that it is my true statement.
    Sworn before me on this day of _______(date)_.

Signature of Candidate

permanent address

Signature and seal of 1st class Magistrate or Notary Public

(3) Press notification in lost/found column published in any one (english or Hindi) national daily newspaper. attach original full page of the concerned newspaper highlighting the portion of the matter as below :

it is notified for the information that my original/duplicate qualifying examination certificate or Main/compartiment, secondary/senior secondary examination of year ______ and Roll No. ____________ issued by CBSE has been actually lost/destroyed/mutilated.

Name of Candidate
    Full Address

(4) Bank Draft for the fee as applicable

(5) Copy of FIR

(6) Xerox copy of the document if available

Fee charges are

For duplicate copy of a certificate-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)
    For a migration Certificate-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)
    For certificate of Date of Birth-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)
    For a Provisional Certificate-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)
    For duplicate copy of Statement of Marks-Rs.100.00 (urgent basis Rs.200 by hand on same day)

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast