sir i m ganesh prasad but sir i hve a problm that was under:-
my name in 12th cbse marksheet is ganesh prasad meghwal but my real name in my father recoards was ganesh prasad
and sir the process is runing on and i think the name were changed soon sir plz tell me which name i enter in cpt froms plz plz give suggtion plz sir