Eligibility for SHE Inspire scholarship
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Am i eligible for the she inspire scholarship now? I passed 12th standard in 2011 in science with percentage 80% .please reply.

There is any scholarship for me now i am reading in 2nd year b.sc in chemistry(honours).please reply

Role
    Other
    Eligibility criteria for INSPIRE Scholarship are as follows:-
    1) A student cannot avail any other scholarship services along with INSPIRE scholarship.
    2) The student should have passed class 12 from recognised state or central board of India.
    3) Students must be pursuing three years B.Sc., four year B.S. and five years integrated M.Sc./ M.S. programs in any UGC recognised colleges/ universities.

Role
    Organisation
    To be eligible for SHE shcolarship, you to be among the top 1% in 12th standard at their respective Board Examinations and are pursuing courses in Natural and Basic sciences at the B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. Levels.

Students who have secured in the Joint Entrance Examination of JEE-Advance top 10,000 ranks, JEE-Main (top 10,000 ranks) plus those clearing NEET (top 10,000 ranks), and who also opt to study Natural and Basic sciences in any academic institute or university leading to graduate and post-graduate degree, would be eligible for scholarship.

Students admitted IISER, NISER, DAE-CBS, KVPY, NTSE and JBNSTS are eligible

Role
    Organisation
    Yes, you are eligible for She Inspire scholarship. Students who have cleared 12th from various inrecognized Indian State and Central Boards in Natural/ Basic Sciences at three years B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.), four years B.S. and five years integrated M.Sc./ M.S for eligible for the program.

Candidates are eligible based on Performance in Board Examinations within the Cut-off threshold (top 1%) for each State or Central Board Examination at Class XII level.

+ Reply to Post