+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

A New Comer To This Site

Role
    Student

A New Comer To This Site

Warm wishes to everyone,

Greeting to all members of this community group. I am a newbie here. I am very interested to join with the discussion board and to share my views. I came to your site with a lot of searches. If any type of inconvenience, then I apologize for that.

Best Regards,
    David Weekley

Role
    Other
    Hi David,
    I am new her as well, hope that we learn and try to express our views here as well and that process build great relations with all the members here.

Role
    Other
    Hello friends,

Welcome to educoop forum site. Enjoy to stay here and improve our knowledge. You may get or learn more new think from this site and Increase our friends circle for share more new views. I hope you will help to each other and suggest good guide line.

Role
    Student
    Hi friend educoop is great site you can search here different kinds of information. Easily you will get answer you questions.

Role
    Student
    Hello to all the new comer Friends...welcome to this group...hope you have a good time..and please feel free to contact me in case of any doubts...i will glad to help you guys..

Thanks for the syllabus. I am Smriti Nanda and I am new to this forum community hope I will learn various new things from this community.
    Thanks!

Role
    Student
    Hi David and hi all others, I am Ahana. I am a teacher and a mentor. I teach in CBSE board schools in India. I am here to help students with their exams and career.

Role
    Student
    Thanks fr your information!! I really admired your thoughts..I am very new to your forum and from Net York City.

Role
    Parent
    Hello to All...
    I am new to site...I find it informative and great.I believe forum interaction here will help me lot in my kids education.

Hi friend educoop.com forum is a good site to improve our knowledge you can search and share your answer here different kind of information.

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast