I'm in class 12th and i want to be an IAS Officer
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Im in class 12th and i want to be an I A S officer so please give me the tips for good preparation for I A S officer from schooling days

Indian administrative services commonly known as IAS are considered as one of the toughest exams in the world. However, that doesn’t mean you cannot crack it. It requires a good planning and proper execution of the plan. I think at the stage of 12th standard, it’s the right time to begin the preparations for the IAS exam. All you need to do is to check the courseware of IAS and consider pursuing your graduation in relevant subjects, which will make your preparation easy. Secondly, find out a good ETS exam preparation tutorial either online or off line, and join it so that you start your preparation seriously. Consider your three years of graduation as a time to prepare for this exam and till you complete your graduation, you are all set to face this exam.

Role
    Mentor
    Friend, you can join BA firstly with history, economics,etc. & make a solid command on Maths to clear the exam. your BA subjects help you very much.

Role
    Student
    Firstly your graduation subjects will help you to score great. Secondly find out a good ETS exam preparation tutorial.

+ Reply to Post