Is transfer certificate necessary for NIOS Admission?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

can any one tell me is it necessary to issue transfer certificate for NIOS? can i issue migration certificate in its place?

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by saptorshirc View Post
    can any one tell me is it necessary to issue transfer certificate for NIOS? can i issue migration certificate in its place?
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]You posted the question in Senior Secondary category, Transfer Certificate isn't required for admission is [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]Senior Secondary course of NIOS but [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]in case of Secondary, [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]Transfer Certificate is required from the last school attended or Self Certificate regarding educational qualifications.

The NIOS website says,
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    In case of Secondary Certificate, Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate showing applicant's date of birth, issued by the last school attended by the applicant. In case of Govt. schools the transfer certificate/school leaving certificate should be signed by the Principal while in the case of Private schools it should also be countersigned by the competent education authority of State/or District Education Officer.

+ Reply to Post