Hello sir. my doughter is now studing in 11th in India Swaminarayan Gurukul.now she want to change her school here in Kuwait in class 12th.and in 11th she have physical education subject.she want to change this in computer science.is it possible? and most important is in Kuwait class 12th is start on March.is it possible to get TC or Leaving Certificate at that time?her class 11th exams are finish.one more things in CBSE school leaving certificate is require attendence of school days?