Which Certification in Java after MCA for interview?
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Hi everyone, I have done MCA and now i want to opt for a certification in Java which i have to show at the interview.

Please apply asap.

Role
    Other

Java is a very good option...u can also attaind any course for software testing or any database.

Role
    Student
    Why you choose Java only. You may go for php,.net and other language also which may help you for better carrier.

Role
    Student
    If you want to learn java programming then you should join some institute which gives training in software programming the best institute you should go for is MZOS matrixzeroonesystems pune they are leading IT training institute in Pune with best result for student they also do placement for their student after completing the course many student from that institute are now working with MNC and doing well

Role
    Mentor
    Dear Friend, Current Time, MCA Scope is decreasing and jobs are less in this computer science field, if you will prepare for android + java certification, you will get surely a good job.

Role
    Student
    Rather than certification, you are looking for training in framework. Maybe Hibernate, Spring or struts, those are in demand.

Go to some institute. If you are in Pune, you could go to technnovation labs. I had done it from there.

Role
    Organisation
    There are many reasons why should do OCPJP and become Oracle certified Java professional, and I am convinced with long term value it adds in your career, knowledge and personality.

Java is good option..you should join some institute which gives training and certification in java..You can also go for Web developer, PHP, Net, Software testing etc...

Role
    Other
    Hello,

Today in this world, competition is increasing day by day. You need to update with java, titanium, android and many more platforms to get a good job.

Thanks,

Role
    Student
    Java certification is too important for making career with java.This certificate can acheive by taking online java exam that orgnizad by Sun Micro System or Oracle.

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast