Which board ICSE or CBSE prepares better for entrance exams?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

Dear sir/madam,

my two sons are studying in iiird and vith class of cbse board but many people say icse board is better. Please guide us to choose right board for preparing jiit/pmt and other national level competitive examination. Also provide details regarding comprehensive preparation of these exams from viii/ix standard onwards.
    I hope your past experience and knowledge will help me to make right judgement.

Ajay kumar
    bank manager
    yamunanagar(haryana).
    M-9729899337/9416009337

Role
    Student
    In my opinion, CBSE board is the best option as I have heard that all entrance and competitive exams have CBSE pattern, So I think CBSE board is better for preparing competitive examination. Moreover, CBSE board provide many scholarships to the students which is also very beneficial.

Role
    Parent
    ICSE all the way. It's much more detailed than cbse. If one compares text books, we'll see that ICSE covers things in a much more in-depth manner. I joined my daughter in ICSE School..and she is studying in 5th grade at Inventure academy international school (ICSE school) in Bangalore.

Role
    Student
    Go for CBSE Board, they best prepare kids for examinations like JEE, AIPMT. The syllabus covered in CBSE are 60% covered in JEE prep. I have seen my brother preparing and he during his papers used to tell me that CBSE has helped be so far in preparing for JEE. My little sister also studies in CBSE Board in Mumbai. Mount Litera Zee School and they are one of the best cbse school in India.

Role
    Organisation
    hi In my opinion,IGCSE board is the best option for prepared all entrance and competitive exams because my son is studying in 10th class mitcon international school balewadi pune,he is very intelligent

+ Reply to Post