How to get a qualifying certificate for class 10th?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

i have lost my qualifying certificate for 10th and i have passed 12th but i need it for my college admissions so can any one guide me as to how do i get it

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by aredsani View Post
    i have lost my qualifying certificate for 10th and i have passed 12th but i need it for my college admissions so can any one guide me as to how do i get it
    Hello,
    I would like to tell you that in whichever college you take admission in only the class 12th passing certificate is needed,10th class certificate is not required but anyway i am giving you the procedure by which you can get the lost certificate.You can obtain duplicate certificate on payment of the prescribed fee and submission of an application on a prescribed form in the event of loss of original certificate provided that an affidavit is filed which should be attested by Notary Public. Further the person requesting for duplicate or triplicate certificate would notify the loss of the certificate through Press Note / advertisement in some leading Newspaper and shall submit the Press Clipping to the Board along with the application and the affidavit.

+ Reply to Post