+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Can I drop to next year after 12th?

Role
    Student

Can I drop to next year after 12th?

sir
    Now i am in 12th class. I think my 12th percentage will be about 70% to 80%. And my foundation are not so clear so, can i take a drop to next year ???

Role
    Student
    hello dear,
    plz request if you dedicated to drop time study then you will drop other wise no drop becase drop means...study at drop............
    okk thnx

Role
    Student
    hi u can take drop if you have full confidence that you can study while sitting in home because some times its difficult for people to study while sitting home, i will suggest you not to take drop it will just an waste of an year.

Role
    Student
    Hi,
    I will suggest you not to take drop you will do the other course or ya if you like any another course you will do bcs the past time is not come dear plz do it dont drop the year because the gone time never back

Role
    Mentor
    hey buddy why are you thinking negative.. still there is so much time left for boards & entrance exam. Start preparing now & practice more & more.

Role
    Student
    I would suggest you to prepare for boards and engineering entrance exam simultaneously. Clear your foundations from Class 11th and 12th NCERT books. Start your preparation as early as you can. Practice pravious year question papers and sample question papers. Identify your weaker and stronger areas and work on it. Clarify your doubts from your teachers/collaegues etc.

Role
    Mentor
    I would suggest not taking a drop. Simply continue with your education and if you really want to get your foundations right, no one is stopping you from studying them while doing your further studies. If you are really inspired, you will definitely work your way for it. Best of luck!

Role
    Student

Smile

don't take drop, start your preparation for your exam..................or join some classes for your study help or material

Role
    Student
    start preparation simultaneously and think again for the drop....................discussed with your friends .......................

Role
    Organisation
    Yes you can for your better preparation. Also if you are so determined about it then only you should drop otherwise i will never suggest it to do. Decision is yours.

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast