Is it possible to appear in 12th after failing in Class 11?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

i mona lives in new delhi ;
    i failed in class 11 in commerce as a regular candidate and is it possible that now i can appear for class 12 in arts as a private candidate???pls reply soon its urgent

I think this is possible you better check this with your university where you can apply privately. Why are you applying for Arts if you are commerce student. Please select your field carefully.

Role
    Student
    Best would be to reappear for class 11 and if you want to change your stream then you can do that in class 11. you should check with your school about this. Repeating a year is not a crime. It's ok to repeat rather than hurry through a wrong course.
    Many children take up stream in class 11 based on what their friends are taking or what their parents tell them to take, and many times, what appears to be "cool". That is why they end up performing miserably in their class. It's not that these students don't have any intelligence. It's just that they have chosen the wrong subjects for themselves. If you will keep making such impulsive and emotional decisions about your career then you will keep suffering all your life.
    It will be better if you go for career counseling and take an aptitude test to understand what your inherent strengths are. The career counselors will be able to guide you what stream you should select for yourself and what course you should take up in college and what career will suit you best. If you take up those subjects and courses for which you have an inherent aptitude, then the chances of your being successful increases. Otherwise you will always remained stressed out because of being in a wrong stream or wrong course or wrong career.

Don't panic. Be wise and think it through what you should do.

Role
    Other
    HI, i think you have to carefully chose your field and most important you have to much know about, what you have choosing. you can take help from online. so try it soon...............

Yes , according to the rule of education board you can appear for the 12th after failing in class 11. You can get the more information from the college which is near by to you.

Role
    Student
    hiiiii

about your question. yes you can appear for the 12th after failing in class 11. according to education rules.........
    for more welcome to this forum sites. here u can find lots of things to learn ....information you have to contact your class teacher...

+ Reply to Post