Procedure for changing the optional subjects
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Why there is a delay in the procedure for changing the optional subjects?? Do notice my question and complete the procedure as soon as possible. CBSE has no rights to play with our future. If there is permission for the change then why there is this much of delay? Plz plz change our optional subject as early as possible. We will always be highly greatfulto CBSE.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Janak View Post
    Why there is a delay in the procedure for changing the optional subjects?? Do notice my question and complete the procedure as soon as possible. CBSE has no rights to play with our future. If there is permission for the change then why there is this much of delay? Plz plz change our optional subject as early as possible. We will always be highly greatfulto CBSE.
    Hello,
    I do noticed your question very carefully but still i did not get it as what you want from us. As, this is a forum website to take advice and suggestions regarding your academic things but the thing you are asking is about the office work done exclusively by CBSE officials. As per my knowledge too they too do not want students future to be on a stake. So, for this you can go to CBSE regional office and follow up for the work or request your school authorities to work on it.

+ Reply to Post