How to improve Class 10th percentage after a long time?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Other

sir/madam actually i m an IT professional ..my question of discussion is dat, i had scored 58% marks in 10th in 2006..dis percentage of marks causing big hindrance on my way to success Because if i go for MNC's they demand 60% in through out carrer, although i have 75 in +2 , and 78 in btech.bt still score of 10th matters alot according to dem.so do tell me is dere any way to improve the score of 10th %age at dis stage.i shall be very thank full to you
    Regards

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by anku View Post
    sir/madam actually i m an IT professional ..my question of discussion is dat, i had scored 58% marks in 10th in 2006..dis percentage of marks causing big hindrance on my way to success Because if i go for MNC's they demand 60% in through out carrer, although i have 75 in +2 , and 78 in btech.bt still score of 10th matters alot according to dem.so do tell me is dere any way to improve the score of 10th %age at dis stage.i shall be very thank full to you
    Regards
    Hello,
    I would like to tell you that yes you can do it by some or other way as i have seen many times in newspapers and media that a person aged too much is giving exams of class 10th. But i am afraid that may be it would be a provision in some board but may be not in some state boards. You can easily ask this thing out by the DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION or here's the helpline no. of delhi's CBSE board 1800-180-3456 and you can confirm it.

Role
    Organisation
    sir/madam
    actually i m an mechanical engineer,working as a quality engineer..my question of discussion is dat, i had scored 45% marks in 10th in 2003 & 50% in 12th in 2006..dis percentage of marks causing big hindrance on my way to success Because if i go for MNC's they demand 60% in through out carrer, although i have 62 in btech.bt still score of 10th & 12th matters alot according to dem.so do tell me is dere any way to improve the score of 10th & 12th %age at dis stage.i shall be very thank full to you
    Regards

+ Reply to Post