Are private candidates considered as regular candidates?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Sub: candidates who have had regular schooling and have failed not to be considered as regular

Sir
    I had my 12th board examination in 2004 and I failed there. Again I appeared in 2005 and passed but on the mark-sheet it was written as appeared from "Private Candidates" in place of name of the school. Now in a institute where I am going to take admission they say that I had no regular schooling,where as I had but I failed there.
    Now as the cbse board does not provide such provision of re-admission how could I take a regular schooling although I took classes in the school where I appeared for examination although such type of provision is provided in UP board.
    So, I want to know that why not I be considered as a regular candidate who appeared as private.

Please reply as early as possible
    Thank you

Role
    Mentor
    You are not considered as a regular Candidate because you failed in your main examination and you appeared for Private Examination next year. Therefore, you are a Private Candidate.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

Role
    Student
    Quote Originally Posted by sahoo View Post
    You are not considered as a regular Candidate because you failed in your main examination and you appeared for Private Examination next year. Therefore, you are a Private Candidate.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!
    Sir i am had recently passed from 11th class cbse board and now i want to do 12th as a private candidate . is that good for me and should i go for private candidate coz till now i have studied as regular student . If yes than also tell me what could be the effects of appearing as a private candidate .

+ Reply to Post