Will improvement exam create any problem in engineering entrance exams?
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

sir,
    i am giving my class 12 cbse board exams, but i think that its not going according to my expectation, and i am afraid that i might not even get around 75%, so i am thinking of giving improvement exam. first of all i would like to ask that am i eligible for appearing in improvement exam next year and my second ques is will it create any problem for appearing in entrance exam like IITJEE or BITS if i get better marks next year??? sir plz do reply, i'll be eagerly waiting for your reply...

Role
    Student
    Listen friend i m also thinking of giving improvement exam as this year exam are not going good .
    I m sure improvement exam dont creat any problem at the time of entrances and admissions in collleges but i just afraid of the affect of improvement marksheet in future while applying for job.

Role
    Student
    Listen friend i m also thinking of giving improvement exam as this year exam are not going good .
    I m sure improvement exam dont creat any problem at the time of entrances and admissions in collleges but i just afraid of the affect of improvement marksheet in future while applying for job.

Role
    Student
    hi their is no problem in giving improvement exam , further it will help you in future if you have good percentage then you will able to give written in campuses done by the companies.

Role
    Student
    but can u plz xplain me whats improvment exam??..i mean whats the procedure for this??.. nd do we have to wait 1 year aftr 12th or what???..hope to get a rply very soon..

Role
    Student
    if u are doing improvmnt exam u cant go for higher studies for one year. And I hav heard tht if u are doing imprvmnt exam, u hav to write all the 5 subjects.

Role
    Student
    bt again we prepare all syllabus our cocentration on 12 or wht we do in after 12 bcoz we don't hve time to prepare agin all the syllabus

Role
    Student
    we don't hve a time to prepare again 12 syllabus.......and we hve less time covr again aal the syllabus of 12 .............we consentrate on 12 or after 12 what we will do...becoz inprovement marks form in till augest last.........

Role
    Student
    Hi.. Friends...

Can u explan me that How it possible to give 2 borard / University exam in one year.. Bcuz When I am given Improvement exam for 12th & Also for B.Tech.

Is it will be creat any problem or not..

Looking for your quick response...

Role
    Student
    nahhh...this is not necessary...u can choose subjects on ur own choice one... two...

or so evn ol

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast