What If I get less mark in improvement exam than my previous year mark?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Sir/Madam

I am Hari krishnan N M. I am appearing for CBSE improvement exam 2013. I have to attend all the 5 subject because i am also appearing for JEE MAIN 2013. My question is that if i got less mark in any subject than my previous year mark, which among the two will be considered and shown in my new mark sheet.

And also I have given my previous year roll number ie 4646507. But my improvement exam roll number is 4654010. So, What should i do? Do i need to change it. Please respond as fast as you can.

Role
    Parent
    Quote Originally Posted by harikrishnannm View Post
    Sir/Madam

I am Hari krishnan N M. I am appearing for CBSE improvement exam 2013. I have to attend all the 5 subject because i am also appearing for JEE MAIN 2013. My question is that if i got less mark in any subject than my previous year mark, which among the two will be considered and shown in my new mark sheet.

And also I have given my previous year roll number ie 4646507. But my improvement exam roll number is 4654010. So, What should i do? Do i need to change it. Please respond as fast as you can.
    Reply : As per CBSE rules Chapter VII (Examination) and Section VI( vii) Rules for improvement of Division, it is stated that if a student happens to attained performance which is lower than that which he had attained at the earlier Examination of the board, his previous result (or marks) may be allowed to stand.

+ Reply to Post