How to print form after I forget password of NIOS website?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I have filled online form for april 2013 exam.After I finished the payment page,I forget my password and i am unable to take out the printout form of my application. I remember my reference number A1012304629.and if Iam filling the form again it is not taking. what should i do????plss help me. can I get that form or can I fill up the form again by any method

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sumit View Post
    I have filled online form for april 2013 exam.After I finished the payment page,I forget my password and i am unable to take out the printout form of my application. I remember my reference number A1012304629.and if Iam filling the form again it is not taking. what should i do????plss help me. can I get that form or can I fill up the form again by any method
    Just beneath the login form on NIOS website, you can also find a "Forgot Password" form which says "If you forgot your Password, Please enter the Email ID with which you registered and the Password will be emailed to you." Here's the link to the particular page http://online.nios.ac.in/niosreg12/login.asp?FormType=A

+ Reply to Post