Can I do PG in Dietitian course by distance learning?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Can I do PG in Dietitian course by any distance learning/online program having graduation in psychology & economics

Off course you can. There are numerous universities providing this facilities so there should not be any problem regarding this. But mind it that you should check the reputation of the institute first.

Role
    Student
    Almost any degree can now be earned long distance. The key is to look for programs that are reputable and accredited. There are plenty of programs available that are little more than a waste of money in order to learn something. These types of programs may provide great information, but at the end of the education you will be left with nothing more than the things you learned. Many companies will not recognize your degree or diploma from these types of programs. When looking for a long distance program, take the time to do your research and find programs that will provide a degree that is recognized by companies.

Role
    Organisation
    Yes, you can do PG course in Dietitian. Admission to these courses is made on the basis of merit. But a few institutes/universities also conduct entrance examinations for admission.
    Universities are offering courses in Nutrition and Dietetics:
    University of Delhi
    University of Madras
    Marathwada University
    Osmania University
    University of Mysore

Role
    Teacher
    Yes, you can join all of these universities but take care that the University is Recognized or else you will end up with a degree that is of no use.

Also, look for online reviews for those universities.

You should research well before joining a distance learning class.

Yes you can an PG in Dietitian course by distance learning.There are numerous universities but choose the best college.

+ Reply to Post