What are the best choices for me in engineering?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Sir
    My AIR in AIEEE is 12812 State rank- 456 Cat- General HS- Haryana. I have not got anything till the third round. In the fourth round, there is an option for re-filling of choices. What are the best choices that I can fill so that I get a good placement and package in future. I am confused that whether I should go for good college with a less preferred branch or an average college with more preferred branch. Please help me to make my choice list for fourth round according to my rank.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by yashveer View Post
    Sir
    My AIR in AIEEE is 12812 State rank- 456 Cat- General HS- Haryana. I have not got anything till the third round. In the fourth round, there is an option for re-filling of choices. What are the best choices that I can fill so that I get a good placement and package in future. I am confused that whether I should go for good college with a less preferred branch or an average college with more preferred branch. Please help me to make my choice list for fourth round according to my rank.
    It's a subjective question regarding choice of colleges, but I'll recommend to pursue with your preferred branch. by the way, what course you are looking to?

Role
    Other
    I thing give importance to average college with more preferred branch because branch choosing is more important than college choosing.
    Thanks for sharing.

+ Reply to Post