Need a combined updated marksheet for Class 12
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I have appeared in Intermediate exam of CBSE in 2001 but unfortunately i had compartment in one subject which i had cleared in next attempt. But because of compartment I had two marksheets of Intermediate - One which i got after main exam mentioning all subjects and other which i got after compartment exam mentioning only the exam in which i had compartment.

Can i have an updated combined mark sheet of Intermediate as I have to produce both mark sheets every where.
    Is it possible to have an updated single mark sheet mentioning all details of my Intermediate.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by a14sharma View Post
    I have appeared in Intermediate exam of CBSE in 2001 but unfortunately i had compartment in one subject which i had cleared in next attempt. But because of compartment I had two marksheets of Intermediate - One which i got after main exam mentioning all subjects and other which i got after compartment exam mentioning only the exam in which i had compartment.

Can i have an updated combined mark sheet of Intermediate as I have to produce both mark sheets every where.
    Is it possible to have an updated single mark sheet mentioning all details of my Intermediate.
    Hello,
    I would like to tell you that yes you can have a single and updated marksheet and it will be showing the marks and hence no one will know that you had a compartment or not. There is a provision for this in CBSE as per the CBSE guidelines issued in year 2002. But for the procedure i am not sure but yes you can directly approach CBSE regional office and i am sure your query will be solved.

+ Reply to Post