as my son is studying in 9th standard. his maths result was not satisfactory. the school took re-exam and then was told that the child is not capable for the cbse board . the principal told me to either repeat him in 9th standard or to take tc and get a admission in a state board school . is it legal for a cbse board to detain a student at this stage ? when it is not possible to get admisson at other institutions in 10th standard !
and can he be admitted to other cbse school ?? please answer soon !