My son was a regular student of class XII with PCB stream in the year 2011-12. He did not write the exam as he was hospitalized from 1-19th March 2012. In the hospital he was diagnosed as depression/bipolar disorder. Again he took admission in the school in the year 2012-13. After a long treatment he started attending the school from July 2012 and continued up to first week of October. Then again he was hospitalized for another four months as a result he was again not able to go for the board exam. Now he is better and insisting for regular classes which is not possible. Kindly let us know about

How to Proceed as private candidate?
Can we also carry forward his board practical marks in 2014?

I request you to kindly suggest us the way as soon as possible.
thanks and regards