What to do after B.Com from hotel management/cs/mba?
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

i have completed my bcom . i want to know what can i do after that.i am confused in hotel management/cs/mba . everyone is suggesting their own. but i cannot choose one

Role
    Other
    Different people Different opinion. Things will vary. But what i can judge on your education basis that, you have completed your graduation in commerce stream. So go For Regular MBA. and while doing MBA join CS. It will become deadly combination. It will help you in your career growth definitely. There are admission consultant they can help you in getting admission in good MBA/PGDM colleges.

You will find the different opinion from different persons. The most reliable option will be to choose what really you feel interested. If you ask me i will suggest you to go for the MBA marketing as the booming industry will give you some great carrier opportunities. Other wise its up to you what you think and plan.

Role
    Student
    What subject you are really like.That subject you can choose and then do .It depends on your interest.

Role
    Other
    Quote Originally Posted by Janhavi View Post
    i have completed my bcom . i want to know what can i do after that.i am confused in hotel management/cs/mba . everyone is suggesting their own. but i cannot choose one
    You must take care of your interest first then you should refer to others suggestions. In my view to your scenario either go for CS or MBA. Since CS is somewhat related to your completed course of B.Com. so you may take it as a your career whereas MBA is most preferred career in now-a-days so you can go for it if you've any interest towards management.

First Try find out your Interest , Your field of interest is the key to choose the right one . There are many different ways and idea to find out the right career.

All the best.

Role
    Student
    Commerce comes with a lot of scope.You have a wide range of options to choose from.But you should know where your interest lies in.If its Masters in hotel management,You can try institutes like UTM,Shillong which is also called a "lifestyle university", For MBA or PGDM you can try top institutes in Delhi NCR like ISM,Gurgaon or Amity university.good luck.

Role
    Mentor
    Hotel Management will have limited opportunities.
    If you are a self starter and like to manage a business or people and possess the leadership abilities, I would recommend pursuing a good MBA program.

Its all depend on your interest, if you have leadership quality and you can convince to other people easily than MBA is better than other qualification which you mentioned

Role
    Organisation
    Depends on your interest but if you have a qualities then go for MBA & it Gives management studies....

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast