Can I change subjects in Private examination?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Hello! I am in class 12th humanties stream, I don't want to continue to study in my school because of school bully.I have opted for psychology, history, economics,english and home science in my school. Psychology is also a practical subject and i don't want to change my subject so will I be allowed to choose psychology as a subject?Also can I change my subject from home science to geospatial and where can i get study material for geospatial class 11 and 12 and suppose if I am not allowed to opt for geospatial then how will I give my practical what materials will I have to carry?Will they provide burner and all?And how will I know what will be my practical?And I am from english medium school and I have heard we have to fill the language in which we want to give boards so if by chance they give me question paper in hindi then what should i do?

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by shruti View Post
    Hello! I am in class 12th humanties stream, I don't want to continue to study in my school because of school bully.I have opted for psychology, history, economics,english and home science in my school. Psychology is also a practical subject and i don't want to change my subject so will I be allowed to choose psychology as a subject?Also can I change my subject from home science to geospatial and where can i get study material for geospatial class 11 and 12 and suppose if I am not allowed to opt for geospatial then how will I give my practical what materials will I have to carry?Will they provide burner and all?And how will I know what will be my practical?And I am from english medium school and I have heard we have to fill the language in which we want to give boards so if by chance they give me question paper in hindi then what should i do?
    Hello,
    You have written the whole story but you have not told what you want as a advice or what you want to ask basically. Would you please clear your question.

+ Reply to Post