I appeared for the CBSE Board Practical Exam of Std. XII, ( for the subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science) this year .
However, I was unable to give the five theory papers of the CBSE Board Exam.
It would be very kind of you to clarify my following doubts and queries:
1. Can I appear as a private candidate for XII CBSE Board Exam next year (i.e. 2014) ?
2. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to apply as a private candidate ?
3. Can I give the Board Exam as a private candidate for the same five subjects that I opted to appear for this year
(i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, Computer Science)?
4. If I appear for the above said five subjects as a private candidate, will I have to reappear for the Board Practicals for three subjects ( Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science) or will the marks that I obtained in this year's XII Board Practical Exam be carried forward for the next year?
5. If I will be required to reappear for the Practical Exams next year, what will I have to do regarding the Practical Journal and Project Work ( as in the case of Physics and Chemistry) and the Record File and Project Work ( in case of Computer Science) because if I appear as I private candidate, I will not be attending regular school then how will I be able to maintain Practical Journals?
6. Will I be eligible to appear in the JEE ( Mains ) and JEE ( Advanced ) if I appear for the Board Exam as a private candidate?
7. Is there any difference between giving the exam as a private candidate and a regular candidate in terms of exam dates, exam papers, results, etc?
I am really very worried.
I would really be very grateful to have my doubts clarified by you at the earliest.