i passed xth in the year 2001 under cbse allahabad. But unfortunately my father's name was wrongly mentioned as Ram bali Tati but in fact it should be Rambali Tanti .Now i want to correct it soon ,how can i do it? I also want to ask why not it was asked just after xth study period why the institution/passport department asks now to be corrected when the 10 year time is passed away?