How should we decide that which stream should we opt in 11 class?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

actually my question is this that how should we decide that which stream should we opt in +1 class pls reply fast its urgent

Role
    Student
    I think u should opt to the subject that u r interested in.It gives u a lot of concentration on that subject.

Role
    Student
    Hi,
    In my opinion you should opt that subject in which your interest lies as well as it will provide you a better future. you can also opt animation field.

Role
    Student
    The best way to choose a stream in class 11 is by first analyzing your own aptitude, personality and interests. You must check what kind of aptitude and personality do you have and whether your interests match with your aptitude and personality or not. Many students take up a stream in class 11 based only on their interest. They do not check for their aptitude and personality. This can lead to lot of stress and inability to perform and deliver one's best in exams and future career. For example: A student who scores above 85% in science is often pushed to take science stream in class 11. But what if the student is not having any acumen or aptitude for science stream? Just because he/she scored 85% marks does not mean that he will be able to succeed in science stream as well. That is why, one must choose their stream in class 11 very wisely based on a psychometric assessment. Take an online test which can measure your aptitude , personality and interests and guide you on to the right career path.

Role
    Student
    i m intrested to study in NID but i want to keep one another option as well,so i m confuse that which side i should choose in 11 std..........plz help me

Role
    Organisation
    Its up to you according your interest, which stream you want to select it. Its a very important decision which decide in which area/sector your career will grow.

Role
    Student
    First of all it depends on the interest of the person and utmost results in previous year's exams. All I can say is, go for your interest and you can acheieve good results.

+ Reply to Post